Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
At the designated time, lots will begin to close. This is a soft-close auction, so if a new bid is received within the final two minutes before an item closes, the close time will be extended by 2 minutes for that item. If you enter a maximum bid, the system will bid up to that maximum automatically as needed depending on other competing bids. You may win an item at a price lower than your maximum bid, but if bidding goes above your maximum bid you will not win the item.
Please review these terms and conditions carefully, and bid and register only if you agree to abide by them.
1. By bidding on an item, you are irrevocably agreeing to purchase that item should your bid win the item. Please note this is an auction, not a retail setting, and as such bids may not be reversed, retracted, or withdrawn, and no returns will be accepted, nor refunds or chargebacks permitted.
2. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. DR Collectibles does not warrant condition or grade of any item. Grading is subjective, and even professional coin graders may have differing opinions of the same coin, so descriptions or grades noted are opinions only. DR Collectibles has no opinion on the condition of raw coins. Please determine coin value based on your own experience. We also would never present an item for sale that we did not believe to be authentic, unless we specifically note it as such on the listing; however, we cannot guarantee authenticity. As such, inspection is highly recommended, and photos are provided to enable inspection. The photos provided are of the exact items you are bidding on; no stock photos are used (except for unopened sport packs). By bidding on an item, you agree that you have inspected the item to your satisfaction and are agreeing to pay for the item should your bid win; furthermore, you waive all right to return the item or submit a chargeback.
3. A 15% Buyer's premium will be charged for all bidders unless paying by Zelle, check, or wire transfer in which the buyer's premium will be 12%.
4. All items will be shipped. Local pickup is available.
We will ship only to your verified address, and only to a single address per bidder. For shipping to addresses within the United States, a flat shipping charge will apply (see details in shipping section). Additionally, any bidders that want insurance and signature required service cost will be added at buyer's expense. Please contact DR Collectibles if you want insurance or signature confirmation. Shipping is not available to locations outside the U.S. or Canada.
5. Unless you notify us in your registration notes or by email prior to the auction closes that you wish to pay with another payment method, your credit card on file with HiBid, the card you used to register for the auction, will automatically be charged after the auction ends for the hammer price and buyer's premium of all lots you have won, as well as any applicable shipping and insurance charges.
6. Reserves: Some items may be subject to a reserve. If a reserve is not met during the auction, the item will not be sold.
7. DR Collectibles reserves the right to cancel, postpone or reopen the entire auction or any individual lots or sales in the event of system or site issues, internet outages, disaster or other unforeseen events.
Small Box $9.95 Shipping & Handling
Larger Box or priority $14.95 Shipping & Handling
Canada - $30 Shipping & Handling for small box. Actual price will be charged for anything larger.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms